Thanksgiving Week 2020 – what a doozy with new COVID spikes and shutdowns all around the country! But remember: It’s always darkest before the dawn.
AND despite all the downsides, there’s still plenty to be thankful for this year.
My “gratitude list” includes:
- Good health – never been more important than this year!
- My friends – both my inner COVID-POD and those in my FaceTime/Zoom circle.
- So grateful that I stayed put in NYC through the dark days. It’s made the recovery so much sweeter.
- Restaurants reopening — MAJOR! And outdoor dining is a gamechanger, even in the cold.
- The vaccine! And the fact that it is *this* close to being available.
I also agree with Jim Cramer when he recently said he expects the economy to explode in early 2021. As the vaccine becomes readily available, he foresees a boom not unlike “the end of prohibition.”